Getcher extra cute Giant Microbe plush doll! You know you
want one...

Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

tech fixes in process

UPDATE:

Due to technical difficulties I have been unable to post the show. Big changes are afoot - Jon has left the show for Winnipeg, for a start. I hope to have things straightened out and the shows online by October 1st.

During August Let X = X is going into re-run mode - I am reairing shows from January 2007.

-----------earlier post-----------------------



Hello to all of CKCU's loyal listeners and any new ones! Thanks for tuning in this morning. I am receiving reports that we had technical glitches with our streaming webcast this morning during the show. The show broadcast was fine and I heard it on the radio when I was monitoring it.

No worries - I will be uploading the show and posting a link to it, for anyone who was trying to hear it via streaming audio. :)

In the long run I suppose this is good because it will light a fire under me to get the shows uploaded, which I wanted to do anyway!